As a Photogrammetry specialist, you are primarily responsible for processing aerial imagery captured by our systems to finished Orthophoto products. You will ensure that the ortho product complies to our customers specifications and that only the highest quality imagery is delivered. Your secondary responsibility is to help us improve our internal photogrammetry processes, by providing us with new insights through your knowledge and experience. You will primarily work with our data processing team at our office in Drachten or Eelde airport. However, partly working remotely from home is also possible.
What will you do?
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who:
- someone who is able to put his/hers shoulders under a project and process it from start till end with the knowledge he or she has. You’re able to read tender specifications and put it into actions to get to the final delivery which gets to the customer;
- has at least 3 years of work experience with processing of photogrammetric data from medium to large format camera system (Vexcel, Leica, PhaseOne, IGI,…), captured by an aerial platform;
- has at least a bachelor’s degree in the field of geology or equivalent (by work experience);
- has a good understanding of GIS (QGIS, ArcGIS, FME);
- can work independently and effectively apply problem solving skills;
- is motivated and willing to learn new skills;
- has a good comprehension of the English language, both speaking and writing. Speaking Dutch is a plus but not necessary;
- has experience with one or more of the below software packages (list is sorted according to priority):
- Trimble Inpho (Match-AT, OrthoMaster, Orthovista, …)
- QGIS, ArcGIS
- PCI Geomatics
- Skyline Photomesh
- nFrames SURE
- Basic scripting (Python, R, CLI…)
- Autocad Civil 3D
What do we offer?
- Full time job of 40 hours per week
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Possibility to work from home for a maximum of 50% of the time
Apply to the job
9206 AE Drachten
(T) +31512- 57 00 71